Bring snowy fun inside with super fun fine motor skills winter crafts and activities from Brigitte. Your kids will love these cute winter crafts!
Has it snowed yet where you live? Or does it even snow at all?
We’re all about some snow this winter! From crafts to activities, snowmen to snowballs, we are just itching to dig right in.
21 Fine Motor Skills Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
Which is why these 21 crafts and activities are perfect. Plus they double as great fine motor practice, too.
Which activities and crafts will you be trying out first?
Spruce your house up this winter season with these beautiful snowflake crafts that promote fine motor skills.
- Practice counting and pattern making with these beaded snowflakes found on Early Learning Ideas.
- Practice fine motor skills on the go with these q-tip snowflake activity bags found on Playdough to Plato.
- Create beautiful q-tip painted snowflakes as seen on No Time for Flashcards.
- Enjoy a treat as you make these marshmallow snowflakes found on Playground Park Bench.
- Create these simple cotton bud snowflakes as seen on Hands On As We Grow.
- Practice using a hole punch with these snowflake cutouts as seen on Early Learning Ideas.
For more snowflake activities, check out these 30 snowflake ideas.
Try these fun snowball activities that can be done inside to practice counting, spelling, and size recognition while promoting fine motor skills.
- Practice counting while moving snowballs as seen on Fun-A-Day.
- Bring some snowballs into the house with this winter snow bin as seen on Things to Share and Remember.
- Practice spelling names or words with this snowball name activity as seen on Fun-A-Day.
- Use cotton balls as snowballs in this snowball sensory bin seen on Pocket of Preschool.
- Create snowball sculptures using styrofoam balls and craft sticks as seen on Stir the Wonder.
- Practice size recognition by sorting snowballs as seen on Learning and Teaching with Preschoolers.
You can still have fun creating snowmen without stepping out in the cold with these snowmen crafts that promote fine motor skills.
- Fill a bottle with cotton balls to create a cute snowman body as seen on Early Learning Ideas.
- Practice shapes while creating this melted snowman collage as seen on Fun Learning for Kids.
- Put a jumbled snowman back together with this snowman sensory bag as seen on Playground Park Bench.
- Decorate a snowman using this snowman sensory box as seen on Where Imagination Grows.
- Practice sewing using paper plates to make these lace snowmen as seen on I Heart Crafty Things.
- Create a marshmallow snowman as seen on Hands On As We Grow.
For more snowmen fun, check out these 24 snowman crafts for kids to make.
Try these simple mitten activities to practice sewing, number recognition, and letter recognition while promoting fine motor skills.
- Practice sewing with this lacing mitten activity as seen on Preschool Teacher 81.
- Clip mittens together while practicing number recognition with this mitten number match as seen on The Kindergarten Connection.
- Practice matching upper case and lower case letters with this mitten letter match as seen on Fun Learning for Kids.