Have tons of wintery fun with snowy indoor activities to do with your children!
It’s hard being stuck inside during winter weather. When that happens, it’s time for easy and fun snowy indoor activities.
Here’s a list of a bunch of fun snowy activities for the kids to do that are also all winter related and snow themed!
Most of these activities and crafts use things you might already have around the house, too. That makes it super simple to enjoy indoor winter fun.
12 Snowy Indoor Activities for Kids to do this Winter
- Make gorgeous ice decorations to hang outside. From Red Ted Art.
- Use toilet paper rolls to make adorable snowmen. From Life with Moore Babies.
- Learn how to make a 6 pointed snowflake. From Preschool Powel Packets.
- An easy way to make glittery snowflake window clings. From One Little Project.
- Stamp snowflakes using pipe cleaners. From CraftoArt.
- Learn about angles while making snowflakes. From Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Craft sticks and cotton balls (and other misc items!) make cute snowflakes. From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
- Assemble snowflakes with Q-Tips! From Busy Bee Kids Crafts.
- Paint snowflake negatives for wrapping paper. From Create with Your Hands.
- Make a window full of snow! From Hands On As We Grow
- Cut shiny snowflakes out leftover wrapping paper. From Kiwi Co.
- Make a snowman from craft sticks! From Mom on Time Out.
More ways to have fun this winter: