WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- For order fulfillment;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- ConvertKit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. ConvertKit stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- AdThrive – this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, AdThrive may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Influencer Networks – from time to time, as described herein, the Website may post sponsored content which contains tracking pixels for networks such as TapInfluence. These tracking pixels may capture information such as your IP address to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. This information is not stored on the Website.
- WooCommerce – the Website uses WooCommerce to host its ecommerce application. When orders are placed through WooCommerce, the Website will store information about the purchase, including your name, address, email address, IP address and location. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive certain correspondence from us related to your order, but your purchase will not automatically add you to any marketing email lists.
- Gravity Forms, including the Partial Entries plug-in – the Website uses this service to log information entered by Website users, which varies, but can include name and email address, demographic information and IP Address.
- Follow-up Emails plug-in – the Website uses this service when a user adds information for a purchase, but the purchase is not completed. The service collects name, email address, product added to the cart and any other purchase information entered.
- AffiliateWP – the Website uses this service to track purchases referred by the Website’s affiliates. The service uses a cookie, as described below, to track such purchases. To opt-out of cookie collection, please see the instructions detailed in the section titled “Cookies.”
- Download Monitor – this Website uses this service to track the PDFs sent to users who purchase items through the Website and the Activity Room. This service both protects the PDFs purchased and tracks how many times the PDF has been downloaded. The service may collect certain Personal Data, such as IP address in its log files.
- Comments – if you choose to comment on a blog post on the Website, you may choose to submit your name, email address and website plus the text of the comment. You may also choose to save this information to use again. If you choose to leave a comment, the Website may collect your IP address. Your name and the text of the comment will be available publicly. The Website will not use this information for any other purpose.
- Email Log Plug-in – the Website uses this service to send emails through WordPress related to purchases made on the Website. This service stores a log of each email sent to the user for record keeping purposes.
- Paid Memberships Pro – the Website uses this service to manage the memberships to the Activity Room. The service will store your email address, password, billing information and the country where you live.
- Beacon – the Website uses this service so Website users can contact the owners. The service collects your email address and the text of your message for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. The Website will not use this information for any other purpose.
- UseProof – the Website uses this Service to track sales from time to time. This service collects data using tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects/LSOs, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and file information. This service may also log your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, and date and time stamp. When accessed from a mobile device, the service may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device, mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system bran and model, phone number, and geographical location data.
- CrazyEgg – this Website uses this Service to track activity on the Website. This service collects data including user browser information, operating system information, mobile device information, IP address, geographic location, time of visit and referring site, application or service.
- VWO Tracking – the Website uses this Service to track activity on the Website. The service collects data using cookies. To opt-out of cookie collection, please see the instructions detailed in the section titled “Cookies.”
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Hands On As We Grow will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Hands On As We Grow may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, Hands On As We Grow may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Oak Avenue Media, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Hands On As We Grow may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Hands On As We Grow to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – In certain situations, you may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
This website is run from and intended for an audience in the United States of America. It was not created to serve, nor does it actively market to residents of the European Union.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.