Whether or not you have snow on the ground, you'll still love these fun snow-themed activities for kids!
It’s winter – still. And we have lots of snow – still.
Which means that I’ve been finding ways to incorporate snow and snow-themed activities for kids into our hands-on play this week.
But you actually don’t need real snow to do all, or even any, of these activities.
Snow-Themed Activities for a Whole Week of Fun
Now, there are about a million awesome ways to play in the snow! I’ve narrowed it down to my top 6.
Okay, I couldn’t resist a few round-ups to give you a few more options!
Try These 6+ Ways to Play in the Snow!
- Snow or no snow, you can enjoy these 30+ creative snow-themed activities, crafts and projects for kids!
- Work on symmetry and have snow much fun when you cut out paper snowflakes!
- DIY your own snowy fun inside with a cute snowman sensory bin!
- When you’re done with the cold outside, but not done with the snow (or maybe need to DIY your own), try this super easy homemade snow recipe!
- Making a snowman is super fun, but this melted snowman art project is pretty great, too.
- Enjoy the snow and “make it pretty” by coloring it!
We Love Snow-Themed Activities!
Secret time: I don’t need snow on the ground to start getting giddy about winter. Once a chill comes into the air, I’m all-in on snow-themed activities!
Over the years I have created more than a few round-ups of all of my favorite snowy activities, crafts, and projects for kids.
While I do love all of these ideas, I also am completely obsessed with the classics:
- snow angels
- snowball fights
- snow forts
Seriously, you can have a whole entire day of outside play with just those 5 easy ideas!