Valentine’s Day has got to be the funnest holiday for the kids to do crafts and activities! They always just love it and we always go overboard with all the hearts!
George cannot get enough hearts! Every day he wants to do something with hearts!
So we have been… for the last month, at least!
Its not always just about the hearts though. We can’t forget about all the learning we’ve done for with our Valentine’s activities either! Those candy hearts are full of learning potential for preschoolers with the letters and words on them!
Here’s 25 of our Valentine’s Day kids art, crafts, and fun activities!
Art Activities for Valentine’s Day:
- Tape Resist Valentine Art for Toddlers
- A Valentine Window of Hearts
- Sponge Heart Painting
- Cookie Cutter Heart Painting
- Stamped Heart
- Shaken Painted Hearts
- Collaborative Hearts
- Stuffed Heart Balloon
- Melted Crayon Art with Crayon Shavings
- Hunt for Love Bag
- Watercolor Hearts
Craft Activities for Valentine’s Day:
- 33 Super Cute Kids Valentines for School
- Homemade Heart Bird Feeder
- LOVE Banner
- Donut Hole Valentine
- Button Heart
- Window Heart Collage
- Heart Garland
- Conversation Heart Suncatchers
- Textured Yarn Heart
- Yarn Wrapped Heart
- Stamped Valentine Cards
- Valentine Tissue Wreath
- Strings of Hearts Chandelier
- Valentine Countdown Tree
- Yummy Edible Valentines
More Fun & Learning Activities for Valentine’s Day:
- Find the Letter on the Heart
- Candy Heart Letter Matching
- Valentine Scavenger Hunt to Find the Ways I Love You
- Upper & Lowercase Letters: Heart Matching
- Match Upper & Lowercase Letters Bracelet
- Dish Soap Foam!
- Candy Heart Patterning
- A Heart Hunt
Browse the Valentine’s Day for Kids board on Pinterest for tons of Valentine’s Day ideas! You and the kids will be set for this week of love!
Happy Valentine’s Day!