I’ve been on the lookout for some simple, and of course, cute kids Valentines for school. I’d love for Henry to be able to make the Valentines for his class this year.
As I’ve been browsing for ideas, I can’t help but find so many cute ones that I just have to share them with you!
These ideas can all be used as Valentines for school.
I included a bunch that the kids can help make because these are the ones I am most interested in this year. But I’ve also included some Valentine cards to go along with a cute Valentine, as well as some super adorable ones (that Mom will probably have to do) that are incredible adorable that I just can’t help but share them!
Have some fun with our Valentine’s Day activities and art projects too!
33 Super Cute Valentines that Kids can take to School:
Kid-Made Valentines for School:
- You Color My Heart from A Mom with a Lesson Plan
- Puffy Painted Heart Pouches from Scrumdilly Do
- Color My World Crayons from Mamas Like Me
- Kid Designed on the Computer from No Time for Flash Cards
- Crispy Hearts from Nurture Store
- Heart Print Bookmarks from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Heart Bags from Nurture Store
- Salt Dough Heart Valentines from Taming the Goblin
- Butterfly Pencil Valentine from Buggy and Buddy
- Coloring Page to Color My World from Motherhood on a Dime
- Guess Whooo? from Kids Activities Blog
- I Wheelie Like You from Toddler Approved
- Candy Card Pouch from Frugal and Fun Mom
- Salt Dough Heart Necklaces from Amazing Mae
- Robot Candy Valentines from Making Memories
- Inchworm Pencils from AlphaMom
- Valentine Sweets from My Little 3 and Me
- Stuffed Heart Valentines from hands on : as we grow
Kid-Made Cards for Valentines:
- Stain Glass Window Cards from Creative Family Fun
- ABC Valentine Cards from Creative Family Fun
- Straw Blown Cards from Blog Me Mom
- All in One Envelope Card from Tinkerlab
- Scratch Off Rubbings from Putti’s World
- Spin Art Heart Cards from The Imagination Tree
- Scribble Heart Cards from What We Do All Day
- Shaving Cream Valentine Cards from Mess for Less
Too Cute Kids Valentines for School:
- I Like How Your Roll from Thirty Handmade Days
- 3D Smartie Pants from Tip Junkie
- Lots of Fun Candy Printables from DIY Inspired
- Kaboom! from Kids Craft Room
- You’re a Blast! from Play Dr Mom
- Lego Accessories from Chez Beeper Bebe
- Be My Valen-Slime from Stitch/Craft
- Donut U Know? from hands on : as we grow
Ideally, I would love to make my kids valentines every year… but I know I’m forgetful and very last minute, so I’m sure I’ll be using store-bought ones too!
Do you make your own Valentines for your kids to take to school?
Or do you go the store-bought way?