I am seriously excited to share this collection of spring crafts for kids. Why? Because that means spring is just about here! Goodbye snow! (Even though a snow day can be lots of fun!)
As we’re not the craftiest kids around, we like to keep them as simple as possible.
What do you think of when you think spring?
I combined all these into one sweet little spot of simple spring crafts.
What craft supplies do you need? Check out my list of our most used kids craft supplies that we make sure to have on hand!
36 very simple spring crafts for kids to make!
Making flowers to creating rainbows, as well as egg and cross crafts!
Spring Flower Crafts for Kids:
I’m starting with some gorgeous flower crafts for kids to make because this is the first thing I think of when I think Spring. The new flower popping up outside is always the first sign of Spring here in Iowa. These would also make great Mother’s Day gifts!
- Contact Paper Tissue Flowers from hands on : as we grow
- Bottle Print Spring Flowers from hands on : as we grow
- Spring Dot Flowers from Toddler Approved
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Flowers from hands on : as we grow
- Tie Die Flowers from Mom to 2 Posh Li’l Divas
- Starched Spring Flowers from hands on : as we grow
- Cherry Blossoms Craft from Creekside Learning
- Spring Flower Window Cling from Merry with Children
- Coffee Filter Window Flowers from Inner Child Fun
- Popsicle Stick Flowers from See What We Did All Day
- Yarn Wrapped Vase from hands on : as we grow
- Colored Salt Vase from hands on : as we grow
Rainbow Crafts for Kids:
Another sure sign of Spring is the sighting of a rainbow during April showers. Plus, its a part of St. Patrick’s Day, the beginning of Spring.
- Cereal Rainbow from hands on : as we grow
- Rainbow Sponge Painting from hands on : as we grow
- Rainbow Scavenger Hunt with Clues from hands on : as we grow
- Rainbow Crayons from Not JUST a Housewife
- Rainbow Necklace from hands on : as we grow
- Giant Rainbow Collage from The Imagination Tree
- Rainbow Wind Catcher from A Pretty Cool Life
- Rainbow Stick Puzzle from Teach Preschool
- Rainbow Pour Painting from Dilly Dali Art
- Stained Glass Rainbow from Mom on Time Out
- Rainbow Colored Stained Glass from The Artful Parent
- Button Rainbows from Mama Jenn
Spring Holiday Crafts for Kids:
And we cannot forget the major holiday in Spring — Easter. Easter crosses and eggs and, of course, the Easter bunny. So many cute ideas!
- Easter Cross Collage from hands on : as we grow
- Tape Resist Cross from The Golden Gleam
- Button Cross from Virtuous Woman Exposed
- Easter Egg Tree from hands on : as we grow
- Egg Suncatchers from Patty Schaffer
- Rolling Eggs Painting from hands on : as we grow
- Egg Prints from Little Wonders’ Days
- Marshmallow Bunny Craft from No Time For Flash Cards
- Pom Pom Bunnies from Red Ted Art
- Paper Plate Bunny from A Little Delightful
- Bunny Nose & Whiskers from Kailo Chic
- Tissue Box Easter Bunny from hands on : as we grow
Keep the kids creative this Spring with 21 creative spring art projects for kids.
What do you think of when you think Spring?
Which of these Spring crafts will the kids want to make?
Check out these other Spring crafts ideas for the kids:
- 26 ways to decorate those Easter eggs
- 11 rainbow activities from hands on moms
- 10 flower ideas for Mother’s Day
- Move ahead to summer with these 30 easy summer crafts for kids too!
5 weekly plans of activities for each one year olds, two year olds, and preschoolers (plus a learning one too!)
The ENGAGE eBook of 5 weekly plans of activities is perfect for the preschooler age. Fun ways to get the kids moving, work on fine motor, do arts and craft projects and have fun as a family! Each weekly plan includes a handy supply list and activities broken down to know exactly what to do in a simple sentence or two.