Earlier this week I featured a bunch of simple spring crafts for kids to do since spring is right around the corner. As a part of that, there are 12 rainbow activities that make me think spring.
I now have another 11 rainbow activities for preschoolers to add to that! These rainbow activities are all by hands on moms that have submitted their activities here on hands on : as we grow. The submissions that I’ve seen come in so far are incredible! I’ve been so impressed with what all these hands on moms have been doing with their kids!
Here’s the 11 rainbow activities for preschoolers from the hands on moms:
11 So Colorful Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers!
Rainbow Activities 1-5 are pictured above.
- Marshmallow rainbow color changing experiment submitted by Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- A marbleized rainbow garland for St. Patrick’s Day submitted by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
- Paint a rainbow with cars submitted by Coffee Cups & Crayons.
- Make a paper plate rainbow craft submitted by Blog Me Mom.
- Learn how to make a real rainbow submitted by Inspiration Laboratories.
Rainbow Activities 6-11 are pictured below.
- Rainbow sun catcher craft for your window submitted by Fireflies & Mudpies.
- Rainbows made with shaving cream submitted by Coffee Cups & Crayons.
- Finger paint a whole rainbow submitted by NurtureStore.
- Go on a colorful rainbow scavenger hunt submitted by Creative Family Fun.
- Make a whole tub of rainbow colored rice submitted by Craftulate.
- Create pretty cards with rainbow hole punches submitted by The Fairy and the Frog.
We’ve also done our fair share of rainbow activities in this house too! You can check those out too after you’ve completed doing all these fun ones!
Rainbows mean spring and what’s more fun than these simple 36 spring crafts for kids to make? Have fun!