12 Snow Activities for kids to do this winter: [Above, from top, left to right]
- Make gorgeous ice decorations to hang outside. From Red Ted Art.
- Use toilet paper rolls to make adorable snowmen. From Life with Moore Babies.
- Learn how to make a 6 pointed snowflake. From Preschool Powel Packets.
- An easy way to make glittery snowflakes. From Simply Mommie.
[Above, from top, left to right]
- Stamp snowflakes using pipe cleaners. From CraftoArt.
- Learn about angles while making snowflakes. From Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Craft sticks and cotton balls [and other misc items!] make cute snowflakes. From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
- Assemble snowflakes with Q-Tips! From Simply Mommie.
- Paint snowflake negatives for wrapping paper. From Create with Your Hands.
- Make a window full of snow! From hands on : as we grow.
- Cut shiny snowflakes out of left over wrapping paper. From Kiwi Crate The Studio.
- Make a snowman from craft sticks! From Mom on Time Out.
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.