Here’s a list of a bunch of fun indoor activities for the kids to do that are also all winter related, snow themed!
12 Snow Activities for kids to do this winter:
- Make gorgeous ice decorations to hang outside. From Red Ted Art.
- Use toilet paper rolls to make adorable snowmen. From Life with Moore Babies.
- Learn how to make a 6 pointed snowflake. From Preschool Powel Packets.
- An easy way to make glittery snowflakes. From Simply Mommie.
- Stamp snowflakes using pipe cleaners. From CraftoArt.
- Learn about angles while making snowflakes. From Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
- Craft sticks and cotton balls (and other misc items!) make cute snowflakes. From Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
- Assemble snowflakes with Q-Tips! From Simply Mommie.
- Paint snowflake negatives for wrapping paper. From Create with Your Hands.
- Make a window full of snow! From hands on : as we grow.
- Cut shiny snowflakes out of left over wrapping paper. From Kiwi Crate The Studio.
- Make a snowman from craft sticks! From Mom on Time Out.
More ways to have fun this winter:
- 40 winter activities for toddlers
- 32 snow themed activities for kids
- 30 ways to make a snowflake
- 24 snowman crafts for kids to make
- 28 winter crafts for kids
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.