Father’s Day is coming up fast and we’re all set. Well almost. I gotta grab a couple things yet myself, but the kids have made their gift for Dad. Have yours?
Maybe you need some quick inspiration for Father’s Day activities?
Here are 8 things the kids can make for dad.
8 Easy Father’s Day Activities for Kids
- Give dad a candy bar wrapped in the kids’ artwork. Love that! (from Domestic Goddesque)
- My boys made these colorful bowls with Sharpies! Let them decorate them for Dad any way they like!
- Make a Father’s Day card using artwork and some cutout letters. So adorable. (from The Fairy and the Frog)
- Take snapshots of the kids and made some photo bookmarks for Dad. Perfect for a reader! (from Come Together Kids)
- Do some cute finger painting with crayon resist “I Love My Dad!” (from 3 Boys and a Dog)
- Give Dad a report card. Nice Job and Well Done stickers are sure to make Dad happy! (from 3 Boys and a Dog)
- The Dad in our house is a drummer so we made Dad some tin can drums and decorated them!
- For a fisherman, catch a handprint fish for dad! “I’m hooked on daddy!” (from Glued to my Crafts)
Plus 10 gifts to buy Dads, with an added creative touch to make it a great Father’s Day gift from the kids!”