Christmas tree crafts and activities: [above from top-left]
- Make Christmas tree beaded ornaments and other holiday shapes. – Buggy and Buddy
- Create your very own lacing activity in the shape of a Christmas Tree with salt dough. – MumCentral
- Super cute paper plate Elf Christmas trees from Sun Hat & Wellie Boots.
- Sculpt Christmas trees from tin foil! – Reading Confetti
- Use the kids hand and footprints to make Christmas trees and reindeer! – The Chirping Moms
- Make holiday cards in the shape of Christmas trees and Santa hats. – CraftoArt
- Create an interactive Christmas tree with magnetic popsicle sticks. – CraftoArt
- Recycle some old containers, such as birthday hats or paper cups, and decorate cute Christmas Trees! – guest post from Mommy Labs
- An adorable Christmas Tree card made with pipe cleaners and pom poms. – Mudpies and Sunshine
- Make a large felt Christmas tree to decorate, and redecorate all season long! – Adventures at Home with Mum.
- A matching activity to add a little learning to the season. Put the presents under the Christmas Tree. – hands on : as we grow
- A holiday puzzle and sorting activity with Christmas trees and ornaments! – Blog Me Mom
Is your Christmas Tree decorated yet?
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.