As you probably know, I absolutely love scavenger hunts for kids. Why not make a Christmas scavenger hunt for them to go on?!
We’ve did one last week and the boys got such a kick out of it, I’ve decided to go on a hunt to find more Christmas scavenger hunts for them to try! I’m certain they’ll love to do any of these on this list!
Time to go on a Christmas scavenger hunt, I think!
- What we did last week, Christmas bow flashlight scavenger hunt. Super fun in the dark! And it can be done with anything that’s Christmas related (gift tags, snowmen, santa figures, candy canes, you name it).
- Speaking of candy canes, check out the candy cane Christmas scavenger hunt from Dirt and Boogers.
- Get out of the house and go for a drive or walk around town to hunt for the list of Christmas lights. Get the free Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt printable from The Taylor House
- Set up a Christmas scavenger hunt with pictures as clues, from Inspiration Laboratories.
- Let the kids become Christmas detectives to find where the present is… can they find it? – from Inspiration Laboratories
- Hide their presents on Christmas morning and have clues set up to find them. – from Chicago Now
- A printable for a simple christmas scavenger hunt – indoors and out from Tightwad Blog.
- Christmas treasure hunt with rhyming clues from Love and Lollipops.
- Use a treasure map to find the Christmas stars and Frosty the Snowman to put him back together, from Imagination Sardegna.
- Find ornaments at the mall and decorate a Christmas tree in the process, from Momstown.
Lots of easy Christmas scavenger hunt printables are found at Educating Laytons. And find a whole bunch of riddles for Christmas themed objects on Scavenger-hunt.org, they’ll be perfect for setting up our own Christmas scavenger hunt!
Go on a hunt all year round with these 32 scavenger hunts for kids! Indoors and out, all kinds of fun!
More move and learn ideas from my co-hosts: