What’s crafting around the holidays without some Christmas tree crafts for kids to make? I think every year we’ve made a Christmas tree in sort of fashion!
We just put up the Christmas tree and decorated it. A little later than our normal tradition, but its finally up. It just hasn’t really felt like Christmas yet for some reason. So it was hard to do this year.
But now that its up, I hope we can get in the Christmas crafting mood and make some of these adorable Christmas tree crafts! Or do some of the fun Christmas tree activities!
Christmas tree crafts for kids to make
Christmas trees are a staple of the holiday season. Putting up the Christmas tree is often the favorite of the season. Create lasting memories with the kids by making these adorable, and easy, Christmas tree crafts!
- An adorable Christmas Tree card made with pipe cleaners and pom poms. From Mudpies and Sunshine
- Make a spiral Christmas tree to hang for holiday decoration.
- Or a different version of the craft stick Christmas tree ornaments can be found at Happy Hooligans.
- Super cute paper plate Elf Christmas trees from Sun Hat & Wellie Boots.
- A craft stick Christmas tree ornament is a fun way to decorate the Christmas tree!
- Child made Christmas tree cards can be super simple like these.
- Make Christmas tree beaded ornaments and other holiday shapes. From Buggy and Buddy
- Upcycle what you got to make these Christmas trees!
- Make homemade Christmas cards with finger print Christmas trees on the front!
- Make holiday cards in the shape of Christmas trees and Santa hats. From Craft to Art
- Sculpt Christmas trees from tin foil! From Reading Confetti
- Create an Christmas tree with magnetic popsicle sticks. From Craft to Art
- Make a felt Christmas tree ornament with cute buttons!
- Use the kids hand and footprints to make Christmas trees and reindeer! From The Chirping Moms
- Find even more Christmas trees for kids to make in our 25 Christmas Crafts for Kids.
Christmas tree activities for kids
Kids don’t have to just craft during the holidays. It’s about making memories and having fun celebrating the season! These activities are sure to bring a twinkle to their eye, even while they’re learning, listening, or working on fine motor skills.
- Create your very own lacing activity in the shape of a Christmas Tree with salt dough. From Mum Central
- Paint decorations onto a Christmas tree!
- Try this drawing and listening game to decorate the Christmas tree (with free printable) from Picklebums.
- Use stickers as a fine motor activity when decorating a Christmas tree!
- Stick Christmas trees to the window with foam.
- Turn a fun Christmas tree craft into an opportunity to learn their name when decorating it! Found at PBS Parents.
- Make a large felt Christmas tree to decorate, and redecorate all season long! From Adventures at Home with Mum.
- A matching activity to add a little learning to the season. Put the presents under the Christmas Tree.
- A holiday puzzle and sorting activity with Christmas trees and ornaments! From Blog Me Mom
- Get creative and have fun learning the alphabet on a Christmas tree!
Is your Christmas Tree decorated yet?
Decorate your Christmas tree with any of these 30 homemade Christmas ornaments.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART