Celebrate Easter and Spring with 42 super simple Easter crafts for toddlers!
I am so in love with Spring right now. It’s such a welcoming time of year after being cooped up inside for way too long.
Whenever I think Spring, I also think Easter. And when I think Easter, I think crafts: Easter eggs, crosses and of course Easter bunnies!
But I still have a toddler in the house and I often stop myself when choosing crafts to do because he can’t do them along with us.
A few pointers when doing crafts with little kids (one and two-year-olds):
- Do the crafts with them, either alongside them on your own, or helping them along.
- Don’t expect it to turn out exactly how you have it pictured in your head (or on Pinterest!).
- Let them get up and leave and come back, expect them to only want to craft for 5-10 minutes at a time.
- Before doing them, realize what they’re able to do and what you could do for them. Not all crafts are completed by toddlers 100%.
- Even if you’re not juggling multiple kids, answer these 3 questions.
With those tips in mind, now let’s get onto the fun part!
Super simple Easter crafts for toddlers to make!
I’ve scoured the Easter archives here on Hands On As We Grow, along with Pinterest and my favorite blogs to find the simplest Easter crafts for toddlers to do.
Remember, it’s about the process. So don’t worry too much about the end product! They very likely will not turn out just like these, and that is perfectly okay.
The 42 Easter crafts you’ll find below:
- 18 Easter egg crafts for toddlers to make
- 18 Easter bunnies, chicks and sheep crafts for toddlers
- 6 Easter cross crafts for toddlers to make
Easter time is also perfect for a scavenger hunt!
Easter Egg Crafts for Toddlers
Easter eggs are a staple at Easter time! They can be used to decorate windows, table settings, or as Easter garlands! They are sure to brighten up a room!
These affiliate links are some easy ways to make egg crafts this Easter! Check them out for a super easy solution.
Have more Easter egg fun when you’re decorating Easter eggs (26 ways!)
Easter Bunny, Chick & Sheep Crafts for Toddlers
Along comes the Easter bunny to bring those bright Easter eggs. But don’t forget chicks and sheep too! They come out this time of year too, and they’re too adorably cute to be missed!
These are some affiliate links to some easy to do crafts of bunnies, sheep and chicks.
- Bunny Craft Kit Magnet
- Long-Ear Bunny Craft Kit
- Needle-Felting Sheep Craft Kit
- Foam Easter Animals Crafts
Find more adorable cute Spring crafts for kids here.
Easter Cross Crafts for Toddlers
What is Easter really all about? Not the Easter eggs and Easter bunny, that’s for sure. Get back to the true meaning of Easter with these gorgeous Easter crosses toddlers can make.
And even more ways to make this even easier and simpler yet… check out these affiliate links of cross crafts!
- Cross Necklace Craft Kit
- Magic Scratch-Off Cross Ornaments
- Cross Stained Glass Suncatcher Craft
- Foam Cross Craft Kit