Autumn means crafts in our house! We love these 9 fall crafts for kids that double as autumn decor!
There’s starting to be a slight (very slight) chill in the air. Which puts me in an autumn kind of mood.
Apple cider, colorful leaves and all things cinnamon are calling my name!
Can you tell I’m on a fall kick lately?
I fell in love with these gorgeous fall crafts I found! Crafts are favorites of mine no matter what the season, but fall seems like it’s just made for crafting.
Know what I mean?
The colors are so beautiful in fall crafts. I just can’t get over it.
I search for my favorite fall crafts for kids – and now I’m ready to give you my best cheat sheet for simple and easy crafty activities!
These fall faves range from beautiful fall colored trees to spiders and spider webs for Halloween. I personally love all the fall wreaths there are that kids can make, so I made sure to include one of those, too!
9 Gorgeous Fall Crafts for Kids
- Pretty autumn tree suncatchers to make, just like Crafts on Sea!
- No Time for Flash Cards created a cool pinecone process art that mixes in fine motor skills, too!
- Puzzle piece autumn tree from Sunny Day to Day Mama.
- Coffee filter fall tree art from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife.
- A tissue paper fall wreath craft from Happy Hooligans.
- Handprint spiders with a marbled web from Housing a Forest.
- A spider made from a pumpkin from Here Come the Girls.
- A button tree branch in bright fall colors
- Easy sensory process yarn apples for messy/creative fun!
You’ll love jumping into these easy autumn activities for toddlers!
I can’t wait to dive into all these gorgeous fall crafts for kids! We just need to decide where to start…