I’m just on a fall kick lately. And fell in love with these gorgeous fall crafts I found on It’s Playtime from last week.
The colors are so beautiful in fall crafts. I just can’t get over it.
Fall crafts for kids range from beautiful fall colored trees to spiders and spider webs for Halloween. I personally love all the fall wreaths there are that kids can make, so I made sure to include of them too!
8 Gorgeous Fall Crafts for Kids:
(above, from top, left to right)
- Colored pasta autumn trees from Little Lucky. (So sorry, since sharing this, the site is no longer available!)
- Foam sticker autumn trees from Putti’s World.
- Puzzle piece autumn tree from Sunny Day to Day Mama.
- Coffee filter fall tree art from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife.
- A tissue paper fall wreath craft from Happy Hooligans.
- Handprint spiders with a marbled web from Housing a Forest.
- A spider made from a pumpkin from Here Come the Girls. (How about 40 other activities to do with pumpkins too?)
- A button tree branch in bright fall colors
What’s your favorite fall crafts or activities for kids to do?
Do you enjoy being inside or out on these cool weather days?