These Fall activities for toddlers are sure to create lasting memories with your kids this Autumn.
From trees to leaves and apples to pumpkins, Fall may just be the best time of year!
I actually really do think it is!
I realized that this is the last Fall I have with a toddler! So I have to make the most of it.
Louis is turning three in November, which means (to me) I won’t have a toddler anymore, he’ll be a preschooler!
I can’t believe how fast he’s growing up, he’s my baby!
With Fall being my favorite season of the year, and Louis growing out of this toddler stage, I am making a list of simple (because I only do simple) fall activities for kids.
Of course, there are bucket list Fall activities for toddlers to do, so I’ll start with them, because I think they’re the simplest ever (and create the most memories)!
Fall Bucket List of Activities for Kids
- Pick out the very best pumpkin
- Visit an apple tree orchard
- Attempt to find your way through a maize maze
- Bonfires and s’mores!
- Decorate or carve pumpkins
- Rake leaves
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Collect leaves
- Go on a hay ride
- Go trick-or-treating
Simple Fall Activities for Kids, Especially for Toddlers
But there’s also fun Fall activities for toddlers to do too!
These activities may just get kids a little more involved in the beauty of Fall!
- Apple tree craft for toddlers to make.
- A fall tree craft made from cereal!
- Toddlers can easily make these yarn apples.
- Enjoy the smell of a pumpkin scented rice sensory bin.
- Decorate the window with a fall tree!
- A pile of corn can entertain for days! Make a corn kernel sensory bin.
- Make leaves and collect leaves to make this leaf collage.
- Sticky trees are great activities for kids in the Fall! (from Teaching Mama)
- Learn how to make orange and make a pumpkin suncatcher! (on PBS Parents)
- Make a fall sensory bottle for toddlers. (from Mom Inspired Life)
- Make paint from spices for toddlers to make art with. (from Sow Sprout Play)
- Toddlers will love making this tissue paper wreath for Fall! (from Happy Hooligans)
So many fun fall activities for kids from Busy Toddler
You may also be interested in our other fall crafts & activities for kids:
- 42 apple crafts for kids
- 40 apple activities for kids (using real apples!)
- 40 pumpkin activities for kids (using real pumpkins!)
- 35 pumpkin crafts for kids
P.S. I’ve fallen in love with this Family Fall Bucket List I found at Scholastic!