So many fun pumpkin crafts for kids to make! I’ve shared fun pumpkin activities to do with real pumpkins a while back, but I always find pumpkin crafts that I think are so adorable.
I had to share these pumpkin crafts for kids!
There’s even a few pumpkin crafts that I found you can add in learning elements for kids too! Kids can learn about mixing colors, counting and learning their letters, with a craft that looks so cute too!
I love this time of year. I can’t get enough of these! And the apple crafts I found for the kids too, have you seen those?
Cute Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Make:
I can’t get enough of the pumpkin crafts for kids! Can they get any cuter than this? I mean, really! Add a face to the pumpkin to make a Jack-O’-Lantern, or leave it off entirely for an adorable fall craft!
- Pasta Pumpkin Craft from Mom to 2 Posh Li’l Divas
- Lego Stamped Pumpkins from Crafty Morning
- Beaded Pumpkin Craft from Glue Sticks & Gumdrop
- Upcycled Collage Pumpkin from Greening Avery & Sam
- Toilet Paper Tube Pumpkin from Pinning Everyday
- Paper Bag Pumpkins from Mess for Less
- Pumpkin Jar from Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Pumpkin Favors from One Little Project
- Paper Towel Tube Pumpkin Craft from A Glimpse Inside
- Pumpkin Face Lacing from I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Plate Pumpkin Mask from Muffin Tin Mom
- Puffy Pumpkin Lacing Craft from I Can Teach My Child
- Water Bottle Pumpkins from Motherhood on a Dime
- Yarn Pumpkins from Housing a Forest
- 3D Yarn Pumpkins from Naturally Educational
- Pumpkin Suncatcher Craft from Crafts on Sea
- Toilet Paper Tube Pumpkin Lantern from Crafty Morning
- Paper Pumpkin Craft from Meaningful Mama
- Craft Stick Pumpkin Magnet from This Girl’s Life
- Paper Plate Pumpkin from Glued to My Crafts
- Tin Can Junky Pumpkins from Twelve ‘O Eight
- Button & Ribbon Pumpkins from Toddler Approved
- Button Pumpkin Craft from Adventure in a Box
- Jack-O’-Lantern Luminary from Love & Marriage Blog
- 3D Paper Pumpkin Craft from Pint Sized Treasures
- Sock Pumpkins from Meaningful Mama
- Scissor Skills Paper Pumpkin from NurtureStore
- Craft Stick Pumpkin from Moms and Crafters
- Design Your Own Jack-O’-Lantern from No Time for Flash Cards
Learn with these Cute Pumpkins:
If you thought those pumpkins crafts were cute, get a load of these! They’re all the cuteness of the pumpkins with a learning twist added! You definitely can’t beat that and the kids will love doing these. Get to it!
- Pumpkin Face Shapes Match Up from PBS Parents
- Orange & Yellow Make Pumpkins from PBS Parents
- Craft Stick Pumpkin Puzzle from Daycare Daze
- Pumpkin Name Puzzle from How Wee Learn
- Pumpkin Paper Clip Vines from Playdough to Plato
- Pumpkin Exploration Cups from Teach Preschool
I told you those were adorable, didn’t it? There’s just something about fall that I can’t get enough of and it is definitely in the air now!