Since I’m sort of celebrating getting back into the groove of school, and refreshing the Henry’s memory of things he has learned, this week, I’m going to pretend today’s a day of preschool on It’s Playtime!
In one short day, we’re going to cover all the basics. Math, science, language, gross and fine motor, and of course social skills.
(above, from top, left to right)
- Math: Adding and subtracting can be simple, even for a preschooler with Uno Cards and beads to practice! The Stay At Home Educator shows us how!
- Science: Do a fun (and magical!) science experience with the kids using yeast! Get the how to from Little Wonders’ Days.
- Language: Plato to Playdough shares how to create a magical staircase (on ABC and 123: A Learning Cooperative) with letters and learn the ABC’s!
- Gross Motor: Try a simple balance beam activity like Learning to Be a Mom does!
- Fine Motor: Play with play dough and make some “mini beasts”! Love these bugs by The Fairy and the Frog!
- Social: A very important part of childhood! Your child making friends! Rainy Day Mum reminds us of the basics.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.