Since I’m sort of celebrating getting back into the groove of school, and refreshing the Henry’s memory of things he has learned, this week, I’m going to pretend today’s a day of preschool on It’s Playtime!
In one short day, we’re going to cover all the basics. Math, science, language, gross and fine motor, and of course social skills.
[above, from top, left to right]
- Math: Adding and subtracting can be simple, even for a preschooler with Uno Cards and beads to practice! The Stay At Home Educator shows us how!
- Science: Do a fun [and magical!] science experience with the kids using yeast! Get the how to from Little Wonders’ Days.
- Language: Plato to Playdough shares how to create a magical staircase [on ABC and 123: A Learning Cooperative] with letters and learn the ABC’s!
- Gross Motor: Try a simple balance beam activity like Learning to Be a Mom does!
- Fine Motor: Play with play dough and make some “mini beasts”! Love these bugs by The Fairy and the Frog!
- Social: A very important part of childhood! Your child making friends! Rainy Day Mum reminds us of the basics.
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.