Monsters come in so many shapes and forms. Especially around Halloween. Ghosts, goblins, spiders…. they’re all monsters, aren’t they?
Monsters can look like anything, made from anything, and do anything…
[above, from top, left to right]
- Keep an ‘eye’ out for trick or treating with this countdown from Reading Confetti.
- Create a monster of a mummy with tin cans, from Crafty Journal.
- These floating ghosts from S.O.S. Mom can be monster-ish or adorable!
- All the usual monsters made from toilet paper rolls, from ArtClubBlog.
- Get your own free monster printables from Picklebums.
- Stick your hand in if you dare. A monster of a sensory tub from Blog Me Mom.
- Another sensory tub, a witch’s brew of monster eyes and such from Adventures at Home with Mom.
- ‘Design’ a spider at Little Wonders’ Days. These just have a monster quality to them, maybe its the multiple eyes!
- Decorate a pumpkin and turn it into a monster! What will you use?
- Create monster treat bags for the kids to take home from a Halloween party using foamies, eyes and feathers!
- Try this ghost song and craft from AngeliqueFelix.com
- 10 Monster Books for Kids from Serving Pink Lemonade.
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.