Halloween monster crafts for kids to make are super fun, and not too spooky to scare them! Try these 15 not-so scary monster craft ideas!
These fun monster crafts are perfect for kids to make because monsters can look like anything, be made from anything, and do anything…
Monsters come in so many shapes and forms. Especially around Halloween.
Ghosts, goblins, spiders…. they’re all monsters, aren’t they?
We’ve made quite a few monsters here, but I’ve also found some fun ones to try too!
Here some fun monster crafts that kids will love to make including some ghosts, spiders, a monster snack and even some sensory monster slime to play in!
Spooky and Fun Halloween Monster Crafts for Kids:
- Make a beaded spider that’s fun for fine motor threading.
- Keep an ‘eye’ out for trick or treating with this countdown from Reading Confetti.
- Create a monster of a mummy with tin cans, from Crafty Journal.
- These floating ghosts from S.O.S. Mom can be monster-ish or adorable!
- All the usual monsters made from toilet paper rolls, from ArtClubBlog.
- Get your own free monster printables from Picklebums.
- Stick your hand in if you dare. A monster of a sensory tub from Blog Me Mom.
- Another sensory tub, a witch’s brew of monster eyes and such from Adventures at Home with Mom.
- Paint your own monster stones with an idea from Crafty Morning!
- Decorate a pumpkin and turn it into a monster! What will you use?
- Build your own monster with printable pieces from Somewhat Simple!
- Create monster treat bags for the kids to take home from a Halloween party using foamies, eyes and feathers!
- Make a spiral ghost to hang that’s great for cutting practice.
- Create yarn monsters with one googly eye!
- And make some monster cookies with the kids too.