I am so in love with Spring right now. It’s such a welcoming time of year after being cooped up inside for way too long.
Whenever I think Spring, I also think Easter. And when I think Easter, I think crafts: Easter eggs, crosses and of course Easter bunnies!
But I still have a toddler in the house and I often stop myself when choosing crafts to do because he can’t do them along with us.
A few pointers when doing crafts with little kids (one and two year olds):
- Do the crafts with them, either alongside them on your own, or helping them along.
- Don’t expect it to turn out exactly how you have it pictured in your head (or on Pinterest!).
- Let them get up and leave and come back, expect them to only want to craft for 5-10 minutes at a time.
- Before doing them, realize what they’re able to do and what you could do for them. Not all crafts are completed by toddlers 100%.
- Even if you’re not juggling multiple kids, answer these 3 questions.
With those tips in mind, now let’s get onto the fun part! The Easter crafts for toddlers to make!
I’ve scoured the Easter archives here on hands on : as we grow, along with Pinterest and my favorite blogs to find the most simplest Easter crafts for toddlers to do.
Remember, its about the process and don’t worry too much about the end product! They very likely will not turn out just like these, and that is perfectly okay.
The 42 Easter crafts you’ll find below:
- 18 Easter egg crafts for toddlers to make
- 18 Easter bunnies, chicks and sheep crafts for toddlers
- 6 Easter cross crafts for toddlers to make
Easter time is also perfect for a scavenger hunt!
Easter Egg Crafts for Toddlers
Easter eggs are a staple at Easter time! They can be used to decorate windows, table settings, or as Easter garlands! They are sure to brighten up a room!
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs from No Time for Flash Cards
- Ribbon Easter Egg from hands on : as we grow
- Egg Splatter from hands on : as we grow
- Wet Chalk Tape Resist from Mom to 2 Posh Li’l Divas
- Tape Resist Easter Egg Craft from House of Burke
- Bubble Wrap Easter Eggs from The Chaos and the Clutter
- Marble Printed Eggs from hands on : as we grow
- Window Egg Art from The Pleasantest Thing
- Stained Glass Egg Suncatcher from Simple Fun For Kids
- Tissue Paper Easter Egg Collage from The Suburban Mom
- Rolling Egg Painting from hands on : as we grow
- Paint Chip Easter Eggs from Sunny Day Family
- Easter Egg Suncatcher from The Artful Parent
- Easter Egg Creation Station from NurtureStore
- Sticker Easter Egg Craft from Danya Banya
- Finger Painting Easter Eggs from Playtivities
- Sparkle Dot Easter Egg Craft from My Nearest & Dearest
- Easter Egg Table Toppers from Happy Hooligans
These affiliate links are some easy ways to make egg crafts this Easter! Check them out for a super easy solution.
Have more Easter egg fun when you’re decorating Easter eggs (26 ways!)
Easter Bunny, Chick & Sheep Crafts for Toddlers
Along comes the Easter bunny to bring those bright Easter eggs. But don’t forget chicks and sheep too! They come out this time of year too, and they’re too adorably cute to be missed!
- Puffs Easter Bunny from hands on : as we grow
- Cookie Cutter Bunny from I Heart Crafty Things
- Easter Bunny Banner from Toddler Approved
- Coffee Filter Bunny from Kids’ Craft Ideas
- Easter Bunny Hat from No Time for Flash Cards
- Bunny Tail Pom Pom Painting from House of Burke
- Carrot Collage from Crafty Toddler Projects
- Carrot Craft from A Night Owl
- Textured Chick from Sand in My Toes
- Hand Print Chick from Daily Leisure
- Tissue Paper Baby Chicks from Simple As That
- Paper Plate Chick from Craftulate
- Tissue Paper Chick Collage from Molly Moo
- Loofah Chick Craft from Meaningful Mama
- Contact Paper Chick from House of Burke
- Sticky Sheep from Two-daloo
- Sheep Mask from Danya Banya
- Eraser Stamped Sheep from Mama Smiles
These are some affiliate links to some easy to do crafts of bunnies, sheep and chicks.
- Bunny Craft Kit Magnet
- Long-Ear Bunny Craft Kit
- Needle-Felting Sheep Craft Kit
- Foam Easter Animals Crafts
Find more adorable cute Spring crafts for kids here.
Easter Cross Crafts for Toddlers
What is Easter really all about? Not the Easter eggs and Easter bunny, that’s for sure. Get back to the true meaning of Easter with these gorgeous Easter crosses toddlers can make.
- Easter Cross Suncatcher from hands on : as we grow
- Tape Resist Cross Craft from Happy Home Fairy
- Grown Cress Cross from Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- Cross Easter Card from Teach Me Mommy
- Tape Resist Cross Stamped Cross from The Chaos and the Clutter
- Stained Glass Cross from Happy Home Fairy
And even more ways to make this even easier and simpler yet… check out these affiliate links of cross crafts!
- Cross Necklace Craft Kit
- Magic Scratch-Off Cross Ornaments
- Cross Stained Glass Suncatcher Craft
- Foam Cross Craft Kit