Need fun ways to learn some colors with the kids?
We’ve done a few color learning activities…
- A colorful rainbow hunt for toys
- Sorting crayons by color
- Color sorting paper collage (guest post at Mama Pea Pod)
Here’s a few more ideas from It’s Playtime!
- Carrots are Orange marked some clothespins with a color and matched them, all with paint samples.
- Our Daily Craft did some pom pom sorting by color!
- Мир моих грез (Lizon.org) taped out some colors on the floor and sorted blocks by color!