9 more Father’s Day gifts from kids to fill up with their own creative touch:
JCPenney is packed with awesome Father’s Day gift ideas. Find all of them here. And if you need some ideas to add the creative touch from the kids, here are 8 Father’s Day activities for kids to make.Attach a clue on the remote of this Sport Quad Vehicle to find a hidden treasure the kids made.
- Have the kids record their own personal message to Dad with this Karaoke Machine.
- Create a kid-drawn sleeve to cover a new video game Dad’s been wanting.
- Fill the pockets of a golf shoe bag with the kids’ doodles and drawings.
- Help Dad get organized at the office and fill it with their drawings.
- Tuck a little kid doodle in the pocket of comfy pajamas for Dad!
- Fill a briefcase or laptop case with all sorts of drawings for Dad to keep while he’s at the office.
- Poke bunches of notes and drawings from the kids onto these flexible grilling skewers!
- Get Dad a new dress shirt and the kids can make them their own Wacky Tie drawing!
Let’s have some fun with Dad!
Create your own Tacky Tie Design and share it with Dad to tell him that’s what he’ll be getting if he doesn’t let you know what he wants for Father’s Day! You’ll also get a coupon to get the gift he really wants from JCPenney!
Win a $100 JCPenney Gift Card!
Tell us your favorite gift to give Dad in the comments for a chance to win a $100 JCPenney gift card. Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 5/30-6/27/2014. Be sure to visit the JCPenney brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!