Its Father’s Day this Sunday and we’re all set. Well almost. I gotta grab a couple things yet myself, but the kids have made their gift for Dad. Have yours?
Maybe you need some quick inspiration. B Inspired Mama has a list of 10 things that the kids can do for dad. And I’m sharing a few creations the kids can make for dad.
Here are 8 things the kids can make for dad.
Above, from top, left to right:
- Domestic Goddesque has some really easy Father’s Day crafts that I adored. This one is a candy bar wrapped in the kids’ artwork. Love that!
- My boys made these colorful bowls with Sharpies! Let them decorate them for Dad any way they like!
- The Fairy and the Frog made a Father’s Day card using artwork and some cutout letters. So adorable.
- Raise a Boy took snapshots of the kids and made some photo bookmarks for Dad. Perfect for a reader!
- 3 Boys and a Dog does some cute finger painting with crayon resist “I Love My Dad!”
- 3 Boys and a Dog also gave Dad a grade. Report card and all. Nice Job and Well Done stickers are sure to make Dad happy!
- The Dad in this house is a drummer so we made Dad some tin can drums and decorated them!
- Another one of the easy Father’s Day crafts from Domestic Goddesque, a sewing activity with those rubber mats!
Plus 10 gifts to buy Dads, with an added creative touch to make it a great Father’s Day gift from the kids!”