Take a break from all the spring crafts you’re making with the kids and make some Easter eggs!
Holy cow there are a lot of ways to decorate Easter eggs! From homemade natural dyes to decoupaging to using your hot glue gun!
Branch out your ways of decorating Easter Eggs with one of these 26 new creative ideas!
We’ve tried a couple of these methods you can check out too! Last year we did three new ways to decorate Easter eggs that we’ve never done before! It was fun to branch out!
What technique will we try this year? We’re definitely use the muffin tins!
You don’t have to have real eggs to decorate either! Try these wooden eggs (affiliate link) to decorate your eggs early and keep them out longer!
Here is 26 ideas and techniques to decorate your Easter Eggs:
- Plaid Tape Eggs Librarianism Chronicles
- Kool-Aid Egg Dye Gingerbread Snowflakes
- Melted Crayon Eggs Red Ted Art
- Melted Crayon Eggs Do They Have Salsa in China?
- Vibrant Egg Dye hands on : as we grow
- Van Gogh Eggs No Time For Flash Cards
- Funny Faces on Eggs Toddler Approved!
- Hot Glue Resist Toddler Approved!
- Natural Tie-Dyed Eggs The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Muffin Tin Dipping Parent Hacks
- Napkin Decoupaged Eggs Art Projects for Kids
- Mod-Podge Modern Eggs Melomamma
- Silk Tie Dyed Eggs Dollar Store Crafts
- Simple Sticker Eggs Show Me Mama
- Speckled Eggs Crafts by Amanda
- Drip Eggs hands on : as we grow
- Marbled Paint Eggs Mom’s Crafty Space
- Decoupaged Eggs Design Mom
- Pressed Flower Eggs The Magic Onions
- Wax Covered Eggs The Magic Onions
- Rubberband Striped Eggs Olives and Pickles
- Natural Egg Dye The “Make Your Own” Zone
Bumble Bee Eggs Homemade Serenity
Painting Eggs DyingEasterEggs.com
Kool-Aid and Wax Eggs A Bit of This and a Bit of That
Salad Spinner Eggs A Bit of This and a Bit of That
What method do you use to decorate Easter eggs?
Red Ted Art has 10 more egg decorating ideas too! Have fun decorating eggs this Easter!