- Some edible yogurt finger paint, let George participate in a painting activity with us!
- Another way to get George involved in painting? Put it in a baggy! Add something to roll around and let him have at it.
- A super fun, messy (but yet clean) sensory activity for both the boys! Making foam from dish soap!
- Some tape as roads and add blocks to build a city! Have fun!
- Paint a rainbow with a sponge, all at once!
- Tape down a maze, add some numbers and ‘connect the dots’. A fun learning activity.
- Henry made up his own experiment, with tractors and wagons of course! How much will the wagons hold?
- And save your recycling! There’s 34 recyclables that you must save to upcycle with the kids!
Here’s our future baker in training.
After a minor accident with his bakery apron, an employee so generously gave him this set,
complete with oven mits and bakery hat.
Henry loves it and all is good now.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.