- Some edible yogurt finger paint, let George participate in a painting activity with us!
- Another way to get George involved in painting? Put it in a baggy! Add something to roll around and let him have at it.
- A super fun, messy (but yet clean) sensory activity for both the boys! Making foam from dish soap!
- Some tape as roads and add blocks to build a city! Have fun!
- Paint a rainbow with a sponge, all at once!
- Tape down a maze, add some numbers and ‘connect the dots’. A fun learning activity.
- Henry made up his own experiment, with tractors and wagons of course! How much will the wagons hold?
- And save your recycling! There’s 34 recyclables that you must save to upcycle with the kids!
Here’s our future baker in training.
After a minor accident with his bakery apron, an employee so generously gave him this set,
complete with oven mits and bakery hat.
Henry loves it and all is good now.