Once Halloween is over, my mind automatically goes straight to Christmas. What happened to Thanksgiving?
With just a week until Thanksgiving, I think its time we do some of these Thanksgiving crafts and activities!
And I’m leaving out the main ingredient! These are all non-turkey Thanksgiving Day crafts and activities that the kids can do. If you really want the turkey, you can gobble up these 10 turkey ideas.
Indian Corn Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Make some colorful indian corn using popcorn kernels! – Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Make a mosaic using craft foam to fill in an entire ear of indian corn. – No Time for Flash Cards
- Dye pumpkin seeds to make this beautiful indian corn craft for Thanksgiving. – I Heart Crafty Things
- Simple candy corn in a jar makes an adorable scarecrow for a Thanksgiving centerpiece! – Housing a Forest
- Kids can make these scarecrows that are just their size!
- Scarecrows from a brown paper bag are so cute! – Mom to 2 Posh Li’l Divas
Giving and Thankfulness Thanksgiving Crafts & Activities
- Make a gratitude tree with the kids! – Kids Activities Blog
- Create a thankfulness tree! – Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Start a meal with sharing your gratefulness with a gratitude bowl, say a gratitude prayer and vary it up with each meal! – Creative Family Fun
More Fall & Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- With a set of colored fall leaves, do a Thanksgiving candy sort! – Smart School House
- Make a gorgeous wreath with colored handprints for Thanksgiving. – Kiwi Crate
- Paint some colored leaves, using a credit card of all things, and make them into fall napkin rings. – Happy Hooligans
Okay… now you can go check out the 10 turkey Thanksgiving crafts for kids too!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.