With a newborn in the house now it’s hard for us to get outside and play regularly. I dug up these five outdoor activities from last week’s It’s Playtime to inspire us with some ideas to get outside get this fall before it gets too cold later on this winter.
When that snow does fall I also shared my winter, or snow, bucket list with 10 activities to do outside in the snow with the kids.
[above, from top, left to right]
- Make your white winter colorful with ice jewels from Life with Moore Babies.
- Make bird seed feeders with a cookie cutter from Mamma Pappa Bubba.
- Get active outside with leaf hopscotch from Out2Play in the Garden.
- Now is the time to plant spring bulbs! Make a pot of them for the kids to make and grow! From Two of Everything.
- Simple is often best. Here’s 10 simple outdoor play ideas from Making Boys Men.
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.