With a newborn in the house now it’s hard for us to get outside and play regularly. I dug up these five outdoor activities from last week’s It’s Playtime to inspire us with some ideas to get outside get this fall before it gets too cold later on this winter.
When that snow does fall I also shared my winter, or snow, bucket list with 10 activities to do outside in the snow with the kids.
(above, from top, left to right)
- Make your white winter colorful with ice jewels from Life with Moore Babies.
- Make bird seed feeders with a cookie cutter from Mamma Pappa Bubba.
- Get active outside with leaf hopscotch from Out2Play in the Garden.
- Now is the time to plant spring bulbs! Make a pot of them for the kids to make and grow! From Two of Everything.
- Simple is often best. Here’s 10 simple outdoor play ideas from Making Boys Men.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.