Homemade wrapping paper designs: (above from top-left)
- Simple sticker art with office dots! By Red Ted Art
- Sponge and scooter art turned into gift wrap! By Taming the Goblin
- Tape resist scribble art the name of the gift’s receiver! By What Do We Do All Day
- Stenciled snowflakes for a shimmery design! By Here Come the Girls.
More DIY gift wrap designs:
- Pom poms on crumpled newsprint for a knock-off look! By Housing a Forest
- Recycle newspapers and decorate them for gift wrap! By Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Sponge painting in Christmas shapes and colors. By Learning 4 Kids
Homemade gift boxes and tags:
- Make your own gift boxes from recycled cards (along with templates!). From Crafty Journal
- Recycle cards into gift tags! From Jewelry Making Journal
- Collages added to gift boxes for a personal touch. By Reading Confetti
Do you wrap all the presents?
Or do you let the kids wrap the ones they’re giving?