I haven’t looked at the stats of It’s Playtime in a while, so I thought it might be time for a selection of the best of last week’s It’s Playtime link up party.
You guys always bring brilliant ideas and the ones that always stand out always get lots of love from readers clicking through, so I want to showcase them even more because they really do stand out and need the recognition.
Here’s the Best of It’s Playtime from just last week:
Above, clockwise from top-left:
- Water beads and plumbing pipes from Fit Kids Clubhouse. I have yet to try water beads with the kids, and this pipe addition might just make me do it finally.
- Train Up a Child creates ‘glow in the dark’ paint that glows in back light! This seems to be the rage lately, have you done it yet?
- A water wall! The rainbow background that Taming a Goblin made for this really makes this one fun and stand out for sure!
- Need ways to remember your family vacation? Our very own Playtimers, one of the Quirky Momma’s over at Kids Activities Blog shared this on her own blog, She is Dallas. Very simple ideas to make sure its a vacation to remember.
- Another favorite of the week was from Inspiration Laboratories (sorry no pic), with Father’s Day gift ideas for Dad, showcasing some favorite Dad books!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART