Here are 10 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities for the kids to do!
What I may love even more than doing the crafts and activities themselves. The outcome of the craft. Look at my mantel! All homemade crafts done by my very own 2 year old. They may not be perfect – but they look pretty awesome all together.
- ABC = abc – add a little learning to this lovely holiday with uppercase and lowercase matching.
- Shaken, not stirred, Painted Hearts – painting, toddler style. Plus, its no-mess.
- Valentine Countdown Tree – build the excitement for Valentine’s Day with a countdown tree!
- Yummy Edible Valentines – An easy treat toddlers can help make too!
- Valentine Tissue Wreath – Stunning results with simple tissue paper and some paper hearts!
- Sorted Button Valentine Heart – Colorful buttons make this a gorgeous heart to display for Valentine’s Day.
- Stuffed Heart Balloon – Recycle and make a 3D heart!
- Handmade Heart Bird Feeder – Feed the birds this Valentine’s Day with a crunchy treat.
- Stamped Heart – Another easy painting activity for toddlers. Using a toilet paper tube!
- Patterning and a Heart Hunt – More learning with patterning and those candy hearts, plus a fun scavenger hunt!
Lots of fun Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities to explore this year!
We’ve also been reading this for Valentine’s Day:
Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
I hope you have a lovely holiday this Valentine’s Day and get crafty and creative with the kids!