Here are 10 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities for the kids to do!
What I may love even more than doing the crafts and activities themselves. The outcome of the craft. Look at my mantel! All homemade crafts done by my very own 2 year old. They may not be perfect – but they look pretty awesome all together.
- ABC = abc – add a little learning to this lovely holiday with uppercase and lowercase matching.
- Shaken, not stirred, Painted Hearts – painting, toddler style. Plus, its no-mess.
- Valentine Countdown Tree – build the excitement for Valentine’s Day with a countdown tree!
- Yummy Edible Valentines – An easy treat toddlers can help make too!
- Valentine Tissue Wreath – Stunning results with simple tissue paper and some paper hearts!
- Sorted Button Valentine Heart – Colorful buttons make this a gorgeous heart to display for Valentine’s Day.
- Stuffed Heart Balloon – Recycle and make a 3D heart!
- Handmade Heart Bird Feeder – Feed the birds this Valentine’s Day with a crunchy treat.
- Stamped Heart – Another easy painting activity for toddlers. Using a toilet paper tube!
- Patterning and a Heart Hunt – More learning with patterning and those candy hearts, plus a fun scavenger hunt!
Lots of fun Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities to explore this year!
We’ve also been reading this for Valentine’s Day:
Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
I hope you have a lovely holiday this Valentine’s Day and get crafty and creative with the kids!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.