Boo! Halloween season is hear and we’re decorating the house with some spooky, but friendly, ghost crafts the kids made!
This year, ghosts seem to be the theme. Henry is once again being the Charlie Brown ghost for Halloween. Its so much fun, I think it might be my favorite costume we’ve done.
I thought it was time to share some fun and friendly ghost crafts for kids to make from around the web. Not really spooky at all!
15 friendly ghost crafts for kids to make for Halloween:
- Light up ghosts!
- Shaving cream puffy ghost
- White space ghosts with pencil erasers from Crafty Morning
- Fluffy and puffy ghosts from Thriving Home
- Ghost prints from Happy Hooligans
- Hanging cheesecloth ghosts from Craft Unleashed
- Hanging spiral ghost craft
- Window cling ghosts from Greenbeans Crafterole
- Paper plate ghost craft from A Thrifty Mom
- Plastic bag ghost craft from Je Knutsel Ei Kwijt
- Coffee filter hanging ghosts from Blog Me Mom
- Ghost trick or treat bucket from First Palette
- Handprint ghost from All Kids Network
- Glow-in-the-dark clay ghosts from Two-daloo
- Craft stick ghost craft from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary\
Of course, there’s more to Halloween than just ghosts! Last year we were on a spider web kick! Be sure to check out all our Halloween fun in the posts shared below.
What’s your favorite thing about Halloween this year?
More Halloween crafts and activities for the kids to do: