The Family Network is bringing you a monthly Family Challenge, in hopes to challenge you to do the same.
April’s Family Challenge is to Get Outside as a Family.
I’ve been saying over and over that this weather has been incredible this year. (We mowed the lawn in March, when has that ever happened before?)
Anyhow. April is a pretty busy month for us with Easter and Henry’s birthday, and just being outside and getting everything ready. But I love it. Its the best, it always seems like a new start.
When the weather starts getting nicer, we start going on family walks in the evening, after dinner and before bath. I absolutely love this time because its the one part of the day that my husband and I get a chance to catch up with each other while the kids are so nicely contained in the stroller. We like to take the double stroller just for this purpose, but there are times that Henry wants to walk too, which is even better. Its a slower walk then, but he gets to decide where we go then.
LDS Parenting is hosting April’s Family Challenge, the challenge is brought to you by The Family Network:
- Fun on a Dime
- Play with your Family
- Serene is my Name, not my Life
- LDS Parenting
- Mom to Three Babies
- hands on : as we grow
I already know we’ll be getting outside *almost* on a daily basis with our evening family walk. But I also want to add a couple more ways that I’d like to enjoy the outdoors with my family this month:
- An outdoor family picnic in the yard or at the park
- Go Frisbee golfing with the entire family
- An Easter Egg Hunt that involves the whole family.
This month The Family Network challenges you to :
GET OUTSIDE AS A FAMILY!
LDS Parenting is challenging us (and you) to get outside this month as a family. Any day of April will do, choose an activity, plant a flower, stargaze, take a walk as a family, clean up trash, hang a birdfeeder, etc… then come and tell us what you did! What was your favorite part? What will you remember the most? We are making memories here!!!
Share your ideas and pictures by:
- Commenting right here on the blog, tell us how you’re getting outside as a family this month.
- Share on the hands on : as we grow Facebook Page. I’d love to see pictures or just your ideas!
- Share your family outdoor activities with us below, you can link a blog post if you have it, or an image!