Let’s explore the world!
Do you travel?
We do, but it has always been in just the states. I have yet to jump an ocean to explore a faraway land myself, so my kids haven’t had the chance at all.
But there’s way to help the kids (as well as myself) be globally aware and learn about different cultures, right from home:
(above, from top, left to right:)
- Se7en takes us on a trip to France with activities and crafts!
- School Time Snippets looks at the shapes of the states as different shapes!
- Entertaining Monsters gets us ready for the Olympics this week with some London inspiration, a London bus from a box!
- As part of a World Cultural Swap at Little Red Farm, Happy Whimsical Hearts shares what they swapped from Australia!
- Domestique Goddesque created these beautiful Japanese peg dolls as part of the Around the World in 12 Dishes series.
- MamaSmiles helps us explore the world with these 10 tips for Raising Globally Aware Children.
This is the last week of the Readathon, so if you haven’t joined, please do. It’ll feed another kid when you join! As part of Global Culture week, these four books are free for the week! Take advantage of it, and enjoy the activities that go with them!
As well as this being the last week of the Readathon, it’s also the last week to enter to win 1 of 6 “Green” Earth-friendly packages on MeMeTales. You can enter to win here (it’s the same form, so no need to go both places to enter).
A Green Prize Package includes (there’s 6 of them to giveaway!):
- “What Does it Mean to Be Green?” Book from Little Pickle Press
- “What Does it Mean to Be Green?” Poster from Little Pickle Press
- Get Ready to Fly! Activity Set from Let’s Go Chipper
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART