It’s almost that time of year. The time that the seasons are changing. And the time that the leaves are changing, and falling to the ground.
What can the kids do with all these leaves?
Of course, you gotta rake them up in a pile and jump in them and throw them in the air!
But there’s so much more you can do with leaves! My It’s Playtime pals from last week shared lots of leaf activities and I’m sharing 8 of them with you!
8 Leafy Activities for Kids:
[above, from top, left to right]
- Puffy paint fall art, paint on leaves! From Blog Me Mom.
- Create plaster leaf castings from We Play in PA.
- Make leaf people by drawing or using stickers from At Home with Ali.
- Leaf matching activity from Smiling Like Sunshine
- Leaf rubbings from Making Boys Men.
- Printing with leaves [and apples!] from Putti’s World.
- Thread leaves onto string to make a leaf garland, from Adventures at Home.
- Combine those last two and make a leaf print flag, a garland of printed leaves from Simple and Joyful!
Don’t forget to just run and play in a pile of leaves too!
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.