It’s almost that time of year. The time that the seasons are changing. And the time that the leaves are changing, and falling to the ground.
What can the kids do with all these leaves?
Of course, you gotta rake them up in a pile and jump in them and throw them in the air!
But there’s so much more you can do with leaves! My It’s Playtime pals from last week shared lots of leaf activities and I’m sharing 8 of them with you!
Find more fall activities for toddlers too!
8 Leafy Activities for Kids:
(above, from top, left to right)
- Puffy paint fall art, paint on leaves! From Blog Me Mom.
- Create plaster leaf castings from We Play in PA.
- Make leaf people by drawing or using stickers from At Home with Ali.
- Leaf matching activity from Smiling Like Sunshine
- Leaf rubbings from Making Boys Men.
- Printing with leaves (and apples!) from Putti’s World.
- Thread leaves onto string to make a leaf garland, from Adventures at Home.
- Combine those last two and make a leaf print flag, a garland of printed leaves from Simple and Joyful!
Don’t forget to just run and play in a pile of leaves too!
Oh my goodness! That photo is from last year and Henry looks so young! Amazing how much they grow up in a year!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.