I’m just on a fall kick lately. And fell in love with these gorgeous fall crafts I found on It’s Playtime from last week.
The colors are so beautiful in fall crafts. I just can’t get over it.
Fall crafts for kids range from beautiful fall colored trees to spiders and spider webs for Halloween. I personally love all the fall wreaths there are that kids can make, so I made sure to include of them too!
8 Gorgeous Fall Crafts for Kids:
(above, from top, left to right)
- Colored pasta autumn trees from Little Lucky. (So sorry, since sharing this, the site is no longer available!)
- Foam sticker autumn trees from Putti’s World.
- Puzzle piece autumn tree from Sunny Day to Day Mama.
- Coffee filter fall tree art from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife.
- A tissue paper fall wreath craft from Happy Hooligans.
- Handprint spiders with a marbled web from Housing a Forest.
- A spider made from a pumpkin from Here Come the Girls. (How about 40 other activities to do with pumpkins too?)
- A button tree branch in bright fall colors from Rub Some Dirt on It.
What’s your favorite fall crafts or activities for kids to do?
Do you enjoy being inside or out on these cool weather days?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.