I’m just on a fall kick lately. And fell in love with these gorgeous fall crafts I found on It’s Playtime from last week.
The colors are so beautiful in fall crafts. I just can’t get over it.
Join the fun and share some play ideas with us below! Whether they’re fall related or not, I’d love to see what you’ve been playing!
8 Gorgeous Fall Crafts for Kids:
[above, from top, left to right]
- Colored pasta autumn trees from Little Lucky.
- Foam sticker autumn trees from Putti’s World.
- Puzzle piece autumn tree from Sunny Day to Day Mama.
- Coffee filter fall tree art from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife.
- A tissue paper fall wreath craft from Happy Hooligans.
- Handprint spiders with a marbled web from Housing a Forest.
- A spider made from a pumpkin from Here Come the Girls. [How about 40 other activities to do with pumpkins too?]
- A button tree branch in bright fall colors from Rub Some Dirt on It.
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.