Learning activities enforce a child’s knowledge of what they’re already learning through play.
These activities are usually best received when your kid is interested in the topic already. It is almost impossible to force a child, of preschool age or younger for sure, to learn something that they have absolutely no interest in yet. Be patient, it will come.
In the meantime, make sure you have these learning activities ready up your sleeve for when that times does come!
6 Learning Activities from It’s Playtime!
(above from top, left to right)
- Learn about the body, bones, organs and more. From Life with Moore Babies.
- Make your own balance and compare weights of stuff animals (and anything else!). From Life with Moore Babies.
- A counting activity that also helps boost drawing confidence. From hands on : as we grow.
- Practice counting with dice and stacking blocks! From hands on : as we grow.
- Get scientiic and learn about scientific classifications with hopscotch. From Mother of Discussion.
- Make a mini matching game to learn anything! Letters, numbers, shapes and more! From Tinkerbean.