Kids love superheroes. What’s not to love? Strength, smarts, super powers, the ability to conquer an obstacle course in the blink of an eye!
Of course kids love superheroes!
You know what else kids love? Superhero activities!
Superhero Activities for Pretend Play
- Let the kids have some fun making superhero cuffs. Pretend play is always more fun when they make their own props! From No Time for Flash Cards.
- Have some easy to make superhero costumes on hand for super fun play at a moments notice. From Twin Dragonfly Designs.
- No sew superhero masks are even easier for a last minute disguise. From Paper Blog.
- “I’m a Superhero” photo magnets are great for pretend play on the go! These would be awesome in a doctors office or on a long car ride. From KLS Crafts.
- Every superhero needs the proper equipment. A Captain America shield will come in very handy for the rest of these superhero activities for kids! From Tales of the Scotts.
Superhero Activities for Kids in Training
- Knock down buildings with one SUPER kick. Then have fun rebuilding the shoe box building all over again. From Super Dallin.
- Build a sticky spider web and have some spidey target practice. From Hands On: as we Grow
- Melt the ice with laser vision to rescue your favorite superhero! From Marks Super Blog.
- Host a Superman beanbag toss. Challenge each player to improve on their own score. From Intentional Homeschool.
- Strength is a big deal for superheros. Let you little hero lift styrofoam weights and build super muscles. From Blue Susan Makes.
Fun Superhero Crafts for Kids
- Read a JUSTICE LEAGUE comic together and take turns drawing pictures your favorite superhero. [Specially marked boxes of Big G cereals now contain four exclusive issues of DC Comic books featuring the JUSTICE LEAGUE. Available for a limited time only from now through April.]
- Superhero paperdolls are great for getting creative and they leave you with an awesome pretend play toy! From The Brooding Hen.
- Have some superhero fun in the kitchen making kryptonite candy. Just make sure to keep it away from Superman. From Makezine.
- Work together to create a superhero city small world that will give this kids something to do for days! From Make Do and Friend.
- Use several simple art techniques to create a flying superhero picture featuring your own superhero! From Teacher Idea Factory.
Disclosure: Thank you to Big G Cereals for sponsoring these superhero activities for kids!