Play dough will never be boring again! I always wonder what thing can we make from play dough now?
It really does take creativity so it doesn’t get too boring. (Otherwise we’re always making tracks in our play dough.)
I now have no excuse to not break out the play dough (and neither do you)!
Whether we want to learn with play dough, create something or play pretend there’s…
Here is a list of 34 things to make with play dough, or even things to do with play dough, to choose from.
Play Pretend with Play Dough:
- Play Dough Under Construction from Teach Preschool
- An Ocean of Play Dough from Beansprouts Preschool Blog
- Pizza Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- Play Dough Cakes from Pre-school Play
- Play Dough Island from The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Dirt! from Heidi’s Recipes
- Seaside Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- A Bakery from Imagination Soup
Make & Create with Play Dough:
- Googly Eye Monsters from Pink and Green Mama
- Layered Art from hands on : as we grow
- Craters of the Moon from Getting Messy with Ms Jessi
- Caterpillars from The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- An Entire City from Inspiration Sounds Creativity Abounds
- Snails from Squashed Tomatoes
- Robots from Counting Coconuts
- Bird’s Nest from Kids Activities Blog
- Paper Doll Dress Up from Inspiration Sounds Creativity Abounds
- Chocolate Candy from The Imagination Tree
- Mosaic Art from Putti’s World
- Mr Play Dough Face from No Time for Flash Cards
Items to Add to Play Dough:
- Spaghetti from Having Fun at Home
- Paper Umbrellas from Crayon Freckles
- Straws from NurtureStore
- Toothpicks from Play-Based Classroom
- Sticks from Let the Children Play
- Popsicle Sticks & Googly Eyes from Playing House
Ways to Learn with Play Dough:
- Genetics from 4 Kids, 2 Guinea Pigs, One Happy Family
- Practice Cutting from Tot School
- Color Mixing to Make a Rainbow from Art for Little Hands
- Matching Prints from A Mom with a Lesson Plan
- Spell Sight Words from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Stamp Words from Fun Frugal Mommy
- Lacing from hands on : as we grow
- Explore Textures from Kids Activities Blog
I’ve found that homemade play dough is far superior to the store bought kind. Its softer, lasts longer and you can make whatever color you like just for that day. Not to mention adding fun ingredients to the mix!
What’s your favorite way to play with play dough in your house?
7-Day Activity Challenge to Do with Your Preschooler
Say YES! I will do activities with my preschooler this week.
Enter your email here to get access to the 7-day challenge of activities for your preschooler. You'll get 7 days of activities that are perfect to do with your preschooler and will spark your creativity and fun! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART