Since I shared a few gross motor activities to do last week on It’s Playtime, I thought I’d turn it around and focus on the little things, like a few fine motor activities.
To have lots of inspiration for fine motor activities, check out our 30 activities and materials that promote fine motor skills.
[above, from top, left to right]
- Making Boys Men makes DIY scratch art [on our to do list!] and makes designs in it. Fabulous way to work on little hand movement!
- Weaving with wool to make a spider web from Adventures at Home.
- Button sorting not only works on fine motor control, but also developes sorting skills. This is a guest post from Here Come the Girls on JDaniel4′s Mom.
- Smiling Like Sunshine glues little seeds to make an autumn tree!
- Play dough manipulation is awesome for fine motor development. Learners in Bloom makes pumpkin faces with play dough!
- Praises of a Wife and Mommy works with little marshmallows to make these adorable mummies for Halloween!
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.