We haven’t been having too many creative activities around here lately! I’ve been a little preoccupied with the bakery lately and haven’t had the time I’d like to do art and crafty projects with the kids. I know, its a classic excuse to not be hands on with the kids.
Anyway, I don’t want to deprive you of getting creative with the kids just because we haven’t been. So I found 6 creative painting activities on it’s Playtime to share with you. [above, left to right from top-left]
- Mummy Musings and Mayhem paints simple circle shapes with toilet paper tubes [you could do this with a variety of other objects too, like paper towel tubes, cookie cutters, and so on].
- This is a gorgeous mobile for the baby that Create With Your Hands made using spin art!
- Preschool Powol Packets let the kids create first with tape and then paint over it to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- I just love the change up of where Making Boys Men put up their ‘easel’ for the day! Cover a chair in paper and paint!
- Rainy Day Mum painted rocks with these markers and shared with over on JDaniel4’s Mom’s blog!
- And you’ll never run out of creative activities with NurtureStore’s gigantic list of 55 Creative Painting Ideas!
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play. Check out what the rest of the playtime crew featured this week: The Imagination Tree, Messy Kids, Quirky Momma, Let the Children Play. New to It’s Playtime? Read How to Play to get all the details. Basically, share your play ideas at the party below and browse for more play ideas from others!