For these challenges, we treat you like we do our members in The Activity Room®. We send you an activity every day for the week, Monday through Friday and motivate you to do the activities with your kids! This challenge is focused on only hands-on learning activities. So you’ll get a taste of all the different types of learning activities we do, without worksheets or screens.
All we really want is to see you having fun with your kids, whatever motivates you to do that (we do have prizes for each day)!
Leading up to next week’s challenge, I’ll give you a sneak peek of what we have happening in The Activity Room this week.
Let’s take a look at this week’s Activity Plan:
This Week of Activities in The Activity Room:
- Our infamous Member Pop-Up Challenge is happening this week! Where we give away prizes for every 30 activities that are shared in the group!
- Monday: Sorting Buttons
- Tuesday: Painting with Veggies (exclusive to The Activity Room)
- Wednesday: I Spy My Name Rice Sensory Bin
- Thursday: Block Floor Puzzle
- Friday: Apple Tree Picking
- Weekend: Let the kids plan and cook dinner (family activity prompt exclusive to Activity Room members)
This Week’s Activity Plan List of Supplies:
We recommend our members to go through the supply list at the beginning of the month when we release the activity plans, and check off what you have. If you don’t have something, before you buy it, check our substitution list to see if there’s a supply substitute, or ask in our Member Community for suggestions.
We really don’t want you to have to go buy a supply if you don’t have it, we can likely tweak the activity to make it work for you with what you have (especially if you stock up on your craft supplies by using the Starter Supply Kit we provide members when you join. The Starter Supply Kit is a list of our supplies we use most in our activity plans).
- buttons in two colors
- painter’s tape
What’s happening in The Activity Room this September:
- September 6: Our September’s Member Spotlight activity that will have you creating art in a brand new way!
- September 20-24: Learning without Worksheets Challenge! 5 days of learning while having fun!
- September 23: LIVE Story Time!
Plus all the normal Activity Plans you get and other perks to joining:
- 5 Weeks of Activity Plans every single month! Just like the one you see here with printable PDFs.
- Online Calendar Reminders / Daily Prompt
- Daily Activity plus 2 alternative activities to choose from
- Active and Engaged Member Community
- Prizes and lots of fun!
We open enrollment to The Activity Room to the public only a few times a year. You can join the FREE 5 Day Learning Without Worksheets Activity Challenge now to keep the fun going or learn more about The Activity Room and join the VIP Waitlist to be the first to know, and get priority enrollment!