- Henry practiced counting and stacking blocks with a fun number game!
- Henry and I made our dining room pretty with these pretty strings of hearts!
- Need to have the kids work on their fine motor skills? Here’s 30 materials and activities that promote fine motor skills!
- I’m working on getting George involved in activities this year. It’s Playtime has a bunch of toddler activities that are perfect!
- A guest post from Raising the Cameron Clan has 10 great ways to make a walk more fun and educational!
- This week’s “Make it Kid-Friendly Activity” is Magnetic Puzzles!
The boys had some fun with their hats.
They were some good entertainment while I made supper!
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART