- Henry practiced counting and stacking blocks with a fun number game!
- Henry and I made our dining room pretty with these pretty strings of hearts!
- Need to have the kids work on their fine motor skills? Here’s 30 materials and activities that promote fine motor skills!
- I’m working on getting George involved in activities this year. It’s Playtime has a bunch of toddler activities that are perfect!
- A guest post from Raising the Cameron Clan has 10 great ways to make a walk more fun and educational!
- This week’s “Make it Kid-Friendly Activity” is Magnetic Puzzles!
The boys had some fun with their hats.
They were some good entertainment while I made supper!