Thirty homemade ornaments to make with your kids for keepsakes this Christmas, or just for fun!
I especially love the globe ornaments, that’s an affiliate link, so I even included a section of just those!
Six keepsake ornaments. Ten globe ornaments. And even fourteen homemade ornaments that the kids can make!
So call the kids over as you scroll through these and decide which ornament you’ll make today! And then choose another to make tomorrow! I think you’ll have enough to do one each day until Christmas!
Everything you need on one quick spot for fun this holiday season! These practical activity plans are simple enough to fit in your already hectic schedule. Make this Christmas season your child’s very best ever!
Homemade Keepsake Ornaments for Kids:
- Salt Dough Handprints Under the Table & Dreaming
- Wrapped Up Photo Toddler Approved
- Time Capsule Ornament Cleverly Inspired
- Shell Vacation Keepsake Paint Cut Paste
- Salt Dough Initials The Imagination Tree
- Handprint Snowman Little Bit Funky
Homemade Ornaments Balls:
- Marble Painted Kids Activities Blog
- Drip Painted Ornament Spoonful
- Pom Pom Ball Zakka Life
- Gum Drop Ornament My Blessed Life
- Snow Filled Globe According to Kelly
- Reindeer Ornament Little Wonders’ Days
- Sequinned Ball Kid Giddy
- Fabric Scrap Ornament Zakka Life
- ‘I Spy’ Ornament Craft Goodies
- Marshmallow Snowman Craft Goodies
Homemade Ornaments Made By the Kids:
- Beaded Snowflake School Time Adventures
- Stained Glass Gingerbread NurtureStore
- Paper Baubles Red Ted Art
- Salt Dough Trees The Imagination Tree
- Glittery Pine Cones Mom Spotted
- Beaded Star Mrs. Picasso’s Art Room
- Woven Cardboard Stars The Crafty Crow
- Borax Crystal Snowflakes Happy Birdycake
- Sewn Felt Star Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes The Crafting Chicks
- Flared Christmas Trees The Ki Blog
- Button Christmas Tree guest post by Toddler Approved
- Foam Santa Ornament Toddler Approved
- Popsicle Stick Tree hands on : as we grow
T’is the season!
What homemade ornaments will you make with the kids?
You’ll also love to check out these 25 Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids – all doable! Santas, reindeers, Christmas trees and candy canes! Have fun!
Share these ornaments with a friend!