- kids games [such as Memory, Don't Break the Ice, Chutes & Ladders, etc.]
- puzzles! [Varied to the child's ability. Or each of you have your own and make it a challenge!]
- coloring books and crayons [draw free-hand or color]
- playing cards
- Play games like Hang Man, or Tic Tac Toe for the older ones.
- Write down or draw ideas of what you’re Thankful for. [Great for Thanksgiving coming up!]
- Charades! or Pictionary!
- A family game of peek-a-boo for the little ones.
A badge for you to share that you’re taking part in the Play Challenge!
Share it and be proud to play!
See what this challenge is all about and how you can join in:
30 Days to Hands on Play Challenge.
Jump in at any time, or go back and start from the beginning!
Tomorrow, The Imagination Tree has your challenge for Day 7!
Be sure to sign up to receive reminders for the 30 Days to Play Hands on Challenge:
Henry is 3 years.
George is 1 year.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors:|