It’s the beginning of the Christmas countdown.
There’s 24 Days before Christmas!
Add to that a collection of 24 Kid Bloggers.
And that means there’s a Creative Christmas Countdown!
Creative with Kids has organized an activity a day from 24 creative kid bloggers to countdown to Christmas! I’m very excited for this, and I’m taking part! I’m day 12! Yay!
I bet you’re familiar with many of the other bloggers, too. And if you’re not, check them out too! We all have one thing in common: we love playful fun with our kids and we’re bringing it all together this year to celebrate the holidays! So head on over to Let Kids Create today for Day 1 Activity!
- Let Kids Create
- Dilly-Dali Art
- Red Ted Art
- Teach Preschool
- Angelique Felix
- Rainy Day Mum
- The Imagination Tree
- Mama Pea Pod
- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Nurture Store
- A Mom With A Lesson Plan
- hands on : as we grow
- Frugal Family Fun
- Art for Little Hands
- Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Living at the Whitehead’s Zoo
- My Creative Family
- Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- Toddler Approved
- Dinosaurs & Octopuses
- Creative With Kids
- Science Sparks
- The Outlaw Mom Blog
- Creative Connections For Kids
Since its the season and all…
I’m sharing some Advent Calendars or Christmas Countdowns from It’s Playtime!
Advent calendars give the little ones a chance to learn counting! As well as learning their patience…
- A pocket calendar with a list of Holiday Activities included are found at The Artful Child.
- The Activity Mom has an Activity Advent Countdown printable, with links to great holiday activities and crafts from all over blogland.
- A family holiday drawing with stickers and coloring. Cover it up with some numbers and Sassy’s Sanity created herself an advent calendar! [Love it!]
- Creativity My Passion ‘un-decorates’ a tree with magnetic pom-poms to countdown to Christmas!
- The Imagination Tree has discovered ten beautiful homemade advent calendars that you must try!
It’s Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.
Head on over to my playtime co-hosts:
The Imagination Tree, Messy Kids, Quirky Momma, Let the Children Play.
Henry is 3 years.
George is 1 year old.
|Head on over & check out our sponsors:|