I am putting together a collaborative fundraiser between bloggers. This is a heart project because all proceeds from this fundraiser are going towards the American Heart Association (AHA).
If you are a blogger and would like to participate, please read through the details below and email me with your interest at handsonaswegrow(at)gmail.com.
This is Valentine’s season, so there’s a lot of heart project floating around! And will also be a great time to sell this eBook of Heart Projects! Read on for more details!
What is the collaborative project:
- To create a collaborative eBook/physical book of our kids’ art and crafts projects that are related to ‘hearts’.
How to participate:
- Deadline: January 25th, 2011
- Any blogger that wants to participate by sending me an image of a ‘heart’ project that they’ve done can submit it to me at: handsonaswegrow(at)gmail.com
- I’ll need one large, clean photo of your project in a somewhat high resolution.
- It’ll be cropped to a square image, you can do this, or I can – just make sure the project looks good in a square.
- Do not submit photos with kids. Make it of the project itself.
- I have your permission to edit photos as necessary.
- If you have blogged about this, please include the post URL (if you plan to blog about it, let me know and send the URL when you have), if you don’t want/plan to blog about it, please just include your blog address.
- Please include the name of the ‘artist’ and relation to your blog. (i.e. Henry, son of Jamie at hands on : as we grow; or 3 Year Old Preschool Class of Deborah at Teach Preschool)
**THIS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SOMETHING YOU CREATED JUST FOR THIS PROJECT, IT CAN BE AN OLD POST/PHOTO TOO!**
How the fundraiser will work:
You can take part in any of these additional fundraisers. The above submission of a heart project is the mandatory part. The rest is optional to all participating bloggers. The more the merrier though!
There will be eBooks for sale:
- The target go live date for the project is Feb 1st
- We will sell the e-book on our blogs – or can direct them to a page on my site about it.
- Price of book: $5.00
- ALL proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
Individual Projects to giveaway:
- Each of your projects you can elect to giveaway on your site, with the option to donate to the AHA.
- It can be the completed project you give away.
- It can be a kit you put together for them to do the project.
- It can also be something related to the project.
- Start the giveaways on Feb 1st. Do at least one per day (depends on how many of you opt to do this).
One Special Book to Giveaway:
- This one book will be up for giveaway with the option to donate – with all proceeds to go to AHA..
- If others choose to giveaway the book (instead of, or in addition to, the individual projects. We’ll do this together with Rafflecopter and we’ll each be responsible for the cost of our one book.)
- If you are participating, I would like to ask you to promote the book when its complete.
- All giveaways will be cross-linked/promoted with a linky party.
Please let me know which levels of participation you will take part in:
- Contributing a heart project to e-book
- Selling eBook on your site, or mentioning it some way.
- Hosting a giveaway of their project with the option to donate to the AHA as an entry.
- Mentioning the ‘big’ giveaway of the actual book itself which I’ll host on my blog.
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you browse Pinterest and pin activities......but find that you never actually do them with you kids?
I created these activity plans that are actually doable and a super quick way to be more present with my kids.
Get the complete resource of activities: Activity plans that are doable and a super quick way to be present with your kids. Click here for more information.