You can submit your content to be included at Hands On As We Grow!
What kind of content?
- Kid-friendly oriented
- Parenting oriented
- Ideas and tips for stay at home moms!
- Browse around and you’ll get the idea of the content that I’m looking for.
- It doesn’t have to be art, craft or activity related. Your opinions matter, too!
- It does not have to be unpublished idea of yours, but it does need to be rewritten.
How to submit your contribution idea?
- Contact me with the following information:
- A short description of what you’d like to contribute about.
- Include a picture if its appropriate. [Please only use your own images.]
- If you’re interested in doing a blog swap and having me post on your blog as well, let me know at this time!
- I’ll then get back to you if I feel that your content would be a good fit for Hands On As We Grow and a tentative date for publishing.
How do your send in your full contribution?
- Write the post like you would for your own blog.
- Include your own images, if appropriate.
- Include links back to your blog when appropriate.
- Email the following to email@example.com
- Copy/paste the HTML into a .txt document [using Notepad or Word] or email me the HTML
- Include a short bio about you and your blog.
What can you expect from your contribution?
- I’ll let you know when your contribution will be published.
- I’ll write a brief introduction to your contribution.
- At the end of your contribution, I’ll include a short bio on you [that you provide] as well as links to where you can be found [socially, online].
- I will promote your contribution just as I would my own [on all the social networks I’m associated with].
- The content you publish on Hands On As We Grow becomes Hands On As We Grow. [i.e. I may submit it to other sites, or publish it in an ebook – only dreaming! – of course with reference to the original author.]
- After 30 days of your contribution being published on Hands On As We Grow, you may post the content on your site. In order to comply with Google and not publishing duplicate content, please leave a link back to the post found here on Hands On As We Grow.