- Another request for an experiment brought about this “What Dissolves in Water?” experiment. Great activity for predicting and observing what happens.
- Henry learned a little with his wooden blocks by sorting by shape and size. And building as he did it!
- Speaking of blocks, I found 40 ways to play with wooden blocks, Legos, and even ABC blocks. Time to have fun with the blocks I’d say.
- Since it has been gorgeous here, I needed some outdoor inspiration. I featured some on It’s Playtime, but check out all the play ideas that are linked up! A great resource!
- Ever forget about some of the first things your kids do? What about the unRecognized Firsts? I made a list of what I wish I would have jotted down when Henry did some things…
- The boys and I had a blast rolling down the hills in this gorgeous weather! Can’t ask for a better afternoon!
(If you can’t see the following one question survey – click here to view it.)
Henry wanted to do some hand print art… what do you think he decided to make with his green hand?
Fill every week with activities using the planner.
Receive access to the free activity planner and keep the fun going! You'll also receive activities every week in your email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- More information.
$36 ADD TO CART