- Another request for an experiment brought about this “What Dissolves in Water?” experiment. Great activity for predicting and observing what happens.
- Henry learned a little with his wooden blocks by sorting by shape and size. And building as he did it!
- Speaking of blocks, I found 40 ways to play with wooden blocks, Legos, and even ABC blocks. Time to have fun with the blocks I’d say.
- Since it has been gorgeous here, I needed some outdoor inspiration. I featured some on It’s Playtime, but check out all the play ideas that are linked up! A great resource!
- Ever forget about some of the first things your kids do? What about the unRecognized Firsts? I made a list of what I wish I would have jotted down when Henry did some things…
- The boys and I had a blast rolling down the hills in this gorgeous weather! Can’t ask for a better afternoon!
Henry wanted to do some hand print art… what do you think he decided to make with his green hand?