This week we’ve gotten into water a little bit since its been nicer weather here again. George played with water and soap and made lots and lots of bubbles. And the boys both got into painting the driveway with water. Both activities were big hits, but then again, water always is.
Since water is always a hit, I thought I’d share a six water activities I found on It’s Playtime last week. I bet the kids would love all of these!
Above, left to right, top to bottom:
- From Growing a Jeweled Rose, the kids looked like they had an absolutely blast having fun with a water pump.
- Learning about water pressure from Up and Down the Po Valley.
- Filtering water with a funnel and dirty water… from Science Sparks.
- Healthy Mama Info transfers water with a turkey baster.
- Babies and toddlers love water! The Educators’ Spin On It shows what they love so much about it, with plenty of ideas.
- Make a water wall! Familylicious has a blast with it!